Monday, July 6, 2015

I'm going on an adventure



I'm new to the blogging world and I don't really know what I'm doing haha. I was told blogging is just a way of getting out what I am thinking/feeling. Which I will admit now I am not the best at sharing what is on my mind or what I'm feeling. I hope this blog will help with that....

If you are reading this blog you may or may not know I will be spending the next year living and serving with the people in the United Kingdom. I wish I could tell y'all more about what I will be doing, but as of right now I don't know what I will be doing or what I will be doing. I'm working with two separate programs to make this year possible. The first one is called Young Adults in Global Mission or YAGM for short, and the other group is a UK based program called Time For God or TFG. YAGM is programm for young adults ages 21-29 and they send people to Mexico, Cambodia, Rwanda, Argentina/Uruguay. Madagascar,  Jerusalem, Hungary, Southern Africa, and the United Kingdom. And they work with TFG for people who are going to the UK.

The plan is to share my experiences through this blog to anyone who wants to keep with me on my little adventure. I can't wait for the upcoming year. I can't wait to get out of my comfort zone. Not only can't wait for the good times but also for the rough times (I know that sounds weird but that is when we truly grow as human being and children of God). I also can't wait to share those experiences with you!

If you ever have a comment or want to talk with me, please don't hesitate! shoot me an email! I also ask for prayers for the next year, not only for my self but for the 78 other young adults that will be also going on their adventure.

Thank you and God Bless
David Roulston

Proverbs 20:24 The steps of a person are ordained by the Lord— so how can anyone understand his own way?

P.S. I'm also really proud of the title of this blog, I thought of it myself There and Back Again: A Texans Tale. Yes it was inspired from the LOTR and Hobbit series.
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment